Friday, October 8, 2010

Seasons of Change

Ok so I'll be the first to make the official announcement: Summer is over! As much as it pains me to admit that my favorite season has come to a close, I feel it necessary to inform my fellow NYers. I know: it's hard to accept that the days of beaches and blistering heat are gone for another year. This, however is NOT an excuse for people to refuse to switch their wardrobe to more sensible fall attire! The micro shorts and flip flops need to put away for another day...and those are the guys that I'm talking about! No-one is more saddened by the days shortening and the mean temperature steadily dropping than I am but I deal with it and pull out the sweaters and autumn hats! I plead with all of you sun worshipers to get with the season and cover up before you get sick and end up on the train with me, coughing and sneezing on everyone...cause I'll write about you then too...

1 comment:

Cosmopolitan Kids said...

This is schizo-weather-clothes time. You cannot look out of your window and tell what the weather is from what others are wearing.

Don't you just love that I make sure to comment on your fab blog???