Sunday, March 27, 2011

Last of the rants....tired of being annoyed.

I really hate that I haven't posted in a while and my first one is a rant! LOL But it is. Sorry....

More stuff that bothers me.

Why do people wear T-shirts with sayings on them and then get mad when I read them. And it's not the age old "why-are-you-staring-at-my-chest" that is typical with women but it's dudes giving the stink eye when I'm trying to read the funny saying on their shirt. You can't have a sense of humor with your garment and be uptight at the same time! Pick one, you indecisive fool.

If you are on the train and panhandling AND you are carrying an instrument, you BETTER play that thing if you want any money from me! This is not community theatre. You don't need a prop for begging. Play that guitar or sell it and go buy a hamburger, you silly rabbit.

Which brings me to my next point: if you are going to ask for money, at least have the decency to come up with a schtick. Tell me a story that you lost your job, your dog is an addict, or you're a former child star whose parents stole your money (RIP Gary), something! "Can anyone spare some change" is not working for me these days. Since the market crashed, I need to be careful where I invest my money. Impress me.

Lastly, I'm still tired of the snow. Cut it out, God. We get it: you're in charge. All praises onto you.

These are my thoughts...what are yours?

1 comment:

ChpterReads said...

Love how you decided to come back with a rant.. Living in this city you can never get tired of the things that you see ppl do. Gotta love NY!! Glad you're back.